THE FOURTEENTH ANNUAL
FLASH FICTION CONTEST
FIRST PRIZE: $1,000
Second Prize: $100
Four Honorable Mentions: $25
Entry Fee: $7
Deadline: August 31, 2022
Word Limit: 1,000
All Six Finalists Will Be Published Online in the October 2022 Issue of Gemini
- Entries Must Be Unpublished
- Stories on Personal Blogs Are Eligible
- All Entries Are Read Blind
ENTER BY EMAIL:
- Pay entry fee with credit, debit or PayPal: $7 each. Combine multiple entry fees into one payment.
- You will receive a transaction or receipt number. Paste the number you receive into an email.
- Attach entry as a .doc or .pdf file with NO identifying information or paste into body of email. Send to email@example.com.
Do not include bio. Include contact info in email only. (It is removed before reading.)
Contact editor here if you don’t receive a confirmation email. We will add you to our mailing list for new issues, news and contest info. Unsubscribe anytime.
ENTER BY SNAIL MAIL:
Mail previously unpublished entry with $7 check or money order, payable to Gemini Magazine, to:
Flash Fiction Contest
P.O. Box 1485
Onset, MA 02558 USA
Include $7 for each additional entry. Put name/contact info on separate page only. Include SASE for reply.
Postmark deadline: August 31, 2022
Click here for results of our previous Flash Fiction Contests. Note: Due to our site conversion, some of the links are currently unavailable. They will be added soon.