THE FOURTEENTH ANNUAL
SHORT STORY CONTEST
FIRST PRIZE: $1,000
Second Prize: $100
Three Honorable Mentions: $25
Entry Fee: $8
Deadline: March 31, 2023
All Five Finalists Will Be Published Online in the June 2023 Issue of Gemini
- Any Subject, Style or Length
- Entries Must Be Unpublished
- Multiple Entries Are Allowed
- Stories from Blogs Allowed
- All Entries Are Read Blind
ENTER BY EMAIL:
- Pay entry fee with credit, debit or PayPal: $8 each. Combine multiple entry fees into one payment. You will receive a transaction or receipt number.
- Paste the number you receive into an email.
- Attach entry as a .doc or .pdf file with NO identifying information or paste into body of email. Send to email@example.com
Do not include bio. Include contact info in email only. (It is removed before reading.)
Contact editor here if you don’t receive a confirmation email. We will add you to our mailing list for new issues, news and contest info. Unsubscribe anytime.
ENTER BY SNAIL MAIL:
Mail previously unpublished entry with $8 check or money order, payable to Gemini Magazine, to:
Short Story Contest
P.O. Box 1485
Onset, MA 02558 USA
Include $8 for each additional entry. Put name/contact info on separate page only. Include SASE for reply.
Postmark deadline: March 31, 2023
READ PREVIOUS SHORT STORY CONTEST WINNERS HERE.